Naked Ninjas FFXI Linkshell
loading...loading...

nice af photos

Tameria
03.07.11 09:12a
1 replies
Hey I did the same thing. WTF is with P diddy and the crew as character photos.  I guess that is a Joe thing.  I might as well find a shaved puss and post it up.

NowIgetit.  That was Tiger Woods the golfer.  Boo!  I dont like golfing faggots.  I can buy a better jacket from starter.

LOL

I would get all the pussy anyways with a one handed backhand swing.  Happy gilmore style.  Tennis anyone?

meh I'll just talk shit until someone cancels my nnclan account.

The golf club makes a better sword than a sports tool anyways.  Feel my rage!
I'd rather be playing baseball.
I hate golf because it has more rusty metal in it than the bermuda triangle. 
Code Red.   Taser time! Wheee.  5.0 electroshock therapy. 
I have seen metro, the sheriff (I think), and some US marshals.  Yay.  I just need to wear some leather for my cowboy ways.
BTW never piss off a sargent.  Piss off a private or a leutenant.  Sargents can order both to shoot.  Damn I though they were just a bunch of security guards on 9 dollars an hour.

I would never work with British Knighthood on the green turf.  That is a CIA thing.

I wonder why Obama was not invited to any royal weddings. har har har and a YAR!!
...enough of my penscripting rage.

have a good day.

Taekwonjoe
04.12.11 01:50p

Wish Granted

OK. nnclan account cancelled. Why would you purposely state your intentions to annoy people? Tolerance threshold surpassed.
© 2004–2017 Naked Ninjas. Developed by TaeKwonJoe.

© 2002–2017 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. Title Design by Yoshitaka Amano.
FINAL FANTASY, TETRA MASTER and VANA'DIEL are registered trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.
SQUARE ENIX, PLAYONLINE and the PlayOnline logo are trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.